Monday, February 3, 2014

Quick reminders...

Tomorrow, February 4th, we will be attending the symphony. Please have your children dress nicely.  They do not have to get dressed up as if they were going to a wedding, but just a nice outfit. No chaperones are needed since we are just getting off the bus, going to the concert hall, and getting back on the bus.  We will be back to school for our normal lunch time.

Last week I sent home two important forms: inclement weather and Old Salem.
The inclement weather is in case we were to close school early, so we know if there are changes in transportation. We have closed early in the past, so we like to be prepared ahead of time if something were to happen.
Our Old Salem trip is coming up this spring.  It is more costly-this covers admission into Old Salem and our chartered bus.  We will be riding in style with tvs and a bathroom. The nice part is that the kids can watch a movie on the way there and back.  We will need chaperones.  The more, the merrier!  We will split everyone into about 4 groups.  I will keep you with your children and their friends so they can all enjoy the trip together.  It is a highlight for everyone in fourth grade and there is so much to see.  After 4 years going, there are still parts I haven't seen.

**Saturday school will be taking place the next two Saturdays.  I understand that people have plans that may or may not be able to be changed.  If you know you will not be attending, please let me know so I can plan my lessons accordingly.  There will be instruction going on, and if your child misses school, there will be work to be made up.  If I know ahead of time though, I can send the work home.

I hope you all were able to enjoy the snow, Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment