Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines day...


With Valentines day at the end of the week, I wanted to let you all know what I have planned.  I try to keep it simple as the kids don't all participate in handing out Valentines or treats.  If you and your child want to bring in Valentines or a treat for the class, that's fine. If you choose to do nothing, that's great too.

Friday morning I will give each child a paper bag to decorate. Then at lunch they will have some time to pass out whatever they choose to bring in. I try not to make a big deal out of it so if some don't participate, they don't feel left out.

Here is a list of our class:
Tayyab
Dominick
Kelsey
Samuel
Casey D
Sydney
Izzy
Jakiyah
Peyton
Avery
Sarah
Maddie
Kevin
Adam
Annika
Alex
Kasey P
Gowtham
Whitney
Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment